BeforeDestructionBeforeDestruction

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

DOCTOR VOX - Level Up [Argofox] DOCTOR VOX - Level Up [Argofox]

Man this is some good stuff, nothing I can give you advice on... can't find anything wrong with it.

If you can come check out my track :)

Argofox responds:

Thanks! Will do :)

T-Logic & Young God F/Chazman + Dunterbe - Page 4 Anthem T-Logic & Young God F/Chazman + Dunterbe - Page 4 Anthem

I'm enjoying the percussion, as for the quality of vocals not so much. Try cutting the mud frequencies on the vocals (around 300Hz), then boost the higher frequencies to give it some clarity. Also at 2:10 you may want to add a compressor lol.

Check out my tracks if you have time ;)

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks for the review! I agree with all your points. Unfortunately, we had to work with a pretty crappy mic, but I probably should've EQ'ed everything more carefully. I need more experience filtering vocals. Thanks again. ;)

EDM FTW EDM FTW

Your track may sound better if you were to boost the kick and snare! I like what you did with the tombs at 00:14 - 0:16, it just needs more volume (the percussion). Also I like that synth pattern that goes on at 2:00, maybe you could introduce it earlier (its catchy).

Check out my tracks sometime:)

StaticSkull responds:

Thanks! I'll follow you! :D

Tau Tau

You did well giving the track a space vibe. Also I like the drop at 1:36, felt like the space ship took off into light speed!

Check out my tracks if you have time :)